For users, Apple has been very discreet. Always giving users the minimum access over the things. Though it is not bad that users are not given full access due to security, at least they should be given the basic access to the files.
With basic access, I mean that users should be able to locate the files, move them and recover them if lost or deleted. Though Photos and Videos can be recovered still there are many other files and documents besides Photos and Videos.
One such thing we are discussing today is the recovery of files on Mac if you have deleted them. To be honest, there is no knowing whether you will be able to find the deleted files or not but still it’s worth giving it a shot!
There’s no confirmation that whether the files that you deleted will be recovered but you can try and find out.
How to recover deleted files from iCloud:
On your PC/Mac or iPhone/iPad;
- Open and Browser and visit iCloud.com.
- Sign in using your Email and Password.
- After you are signed in, click on Settings.
- After the page loads up, scroll down and find “Recover Files” at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Click on Recover Files.
- A popup will appear and it will start searching for the recently deleted files.
- If there are no recently deleted files then it will say “No Files to Restore“.(As in this case)
- However, if there are some recently deleted files then they will be shown here along with the days left before that permanent deletion.
- To restore a file, click on the checkbox next to each file to select it.
- After you have selected file(s), click on Restore.
The selected file(s) will now be restored to their previous location.
This is a complete mystery as from where can we recover the deleted files. Apple has kinda made it hidden or what, it is unknown but that is how you can recover your recently deleted files from iCloud.com.