iWork is Apple’s office suite of applications that it created for iOS, macOS and also iCloud. It includes Keynote, Pages, and Numbers. iWork had been opening up, closing down, and opening up again for the developers due to some reason but now iWork for iCloud is now available for all users.
iWork has some exciting features such as the ability to work on Keynote to create presentations, word processing on Pages and spreadsheets on Numbers.
iWork for iCloud will let you create, edit, and save documents that you made across any PC. It is a really good feature that Apple lets you download any document that you are working on.
Whether it is Pages, Keynote, or Numbers. You can download any document that you are working on from iCloud and exporting documents is one of the most important features and Apple just provides that.
How to Export or Save your iWork Documents from iCloud
To export your documents from iWork for iCloud, follow these steps.
- From your PC/Mac, visit iCloud.com and log in using your Apple ID. (If you’re not signed up for iWork, then you might need to visit https://beta.iCloud.com.)
- Click on Pages, Numbers, or Keynote(whichever you are working on) to open the documents from that particular iWork app.
- A list of documents will be shown to you from the app that you selected.
- Right click on the document that you want to export and click on “Download document.”
- iWork for iCloud will show you three options to export the options in different file formats, Native, PDF and Microsoft-compatible.
- Click on the format that you find suitable and want to export the document in.
- Save the document in the desired location on your PC.
By following this method, you will easily be able to export all of your documents from iWork for iCloud to your PC and it also gives you the options to export to Microsoft-compatible formats of spreadsheet and powerpoint.