For users who have multiple iOS devices or Apple devices have iCloud which is kind of a blessing for them. With the help of iCloud, they can manage the contacts on all of their devices easily and it is easier and better than the usual iTunes sync.
With the help of iCloud, not only can they sync their contacts but also other things too such as photos, videos. However, sometimes we also need to export out contacts to devices which aren’t part of Apple family such as an Android device.
Apple has always given limited control to the users and exporting contacts or transferring contacts or deleting multiple contacts at once from iPhone isn’t easy as there is no such option for that in iOS.
However, there is a simple solution to all of this. With the help of iCloud.com, you can easily export all of your iPhone contacts from iCloud as vCard and then easily import those contacts to other devices/platforms such as Android.
Before proceeding, make sure that Contacts are turned on for iCloud.
How to export contacts from iPhone using iCloud.com:
To, export all of your contacts using iCloud.com, follow these steps:
- On your Mac/PC, head over to iCloud.com using any web browser.
- Log in using Apple ID and password.
- Provide Two-Factor Authentication if enabled.
- Once logged in, click on Contacts.
- A list of all your contacts will show up.
- Click on the Gear icon at the bottom left of the screen,
- Click Select All to select all of your contacts.
- Click on the Gear icon again and click on “Export vCard”.
- A download popup will appear to save the .vcf file to your PC. Save the file.
That’s it! You have now successfully managed to export all of your iPhone contacts using iCloud.com. This .vcf can be opened easily on any application/platform that you want to import contacts on.