Importing or exporting calendar data from your iPhone or iPad to any other device isn’t that easy. Like, if you were to import Google Calendar data into your iCloud calendar then it won’t be an easy task. In order to add Google Calendar to your iPhone, you will have to add it through your Gmail account.
Similarly, exporting calendar data from iPhone isn’t that easy and you don’t get an “export” option on your iPhone or iPad. Although you can share it with your friends but exporting is not an easy thing.
However, there is a solution for exporting your Calendar data and that is through iCloud.com.
Before proceeding, make sure that you have Calendar synced with iCloud. To do that:
- Launch the Settings App on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on Apple ID Banner(Your name) > iCloud.
- Turn on the switch next to Calendar.
How to export Calendar data from your iPhone using iCloud:
Once Calendar is synced with iCloud, you can export calendar data from iCloud. To do that:
- On your Mac or PC, head over to iCloud.com on any web browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Provide two-factor authentication, if enabled.
- Once logged in, click on Calendar.
- On the side panel, click on Sharing Icon.
- A popup will appear, click on Public Calendar.
- As you click, a webcal URL will appear.
- Copy the URL and paste it in a new tab. (Replace webcal with Http)
- A .ics file will be downloaded. This calendar file will contain all the relevant data.
That’s the only way by which you can export calendars from your iPhone/iPad using iCloud. It is not possible to export it directly but using the downloaded file, you can export it directly into Google Calendar or Outlook.