iCloud, one of the best services that Apple has to offer is accessible from any device. Whether it is your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows PC, you can access and manage your iCloud account from any device you want to.
In addition, you can also access your iCloud account through any browser by visiting iCloud.com
Today, you will learn how you can download and install iCloud for Windows PC.
The method is pretty simple and easy. All you will need is a Windows PC and a working Internet connection.
Once you install iCloud on your Windows PC, you will be easily able to access all of your data.
How to download iCloud on Windows?
To download iCloud for PC, follow these steps:
- Go to https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204283 and download iCloud setup.
- After the setup has finished downloading, open it.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on Install.
- The installation process will now begin. It will take about 2-3 minutes for the installation to be completed.
- After iCloud is finished installing, you will receive a pop up which will ask you to restart your system.
- Save your files and work and then click on Yes to reboot your system.
- After your system reboots, iCloud will open itself. Enter your Apple ID and password in the given fields.
- If two-step authentication is enabled then you will be asked to enter a verification code which will be sent to your other Apple devices that you’re using. Enter the verification code from your device(s).
- Otherwise, you will be signed in into iCloud.
- After you are signed in into your iCloud account, you can easily manage it from your Windows PC.
That’s it! iCloud will now be installed on your Windows PC and you will easily be able to use your iCloud account from the iCloud App.