Not only is iCloud a good sync and backup service but you can also store your files and document on your iCloud Drive. These files and documents remain safe and secure on the iCloud Drive as long as you want them to.
You may be thinking that iCloud is not like other services. You don’t get the freedom as you get in other services. Yes, you don’t really get the freedom but still, your files and documents can be accessed by you any time you want to.
Not only can you access the files and documents but you can also download them on your PC or Mac in just a few clicks. The method doesn’t involve downloading anything.
You just need a working internet connection and you’re good to download your files from the iCloud Drive.
How to download files from iCloud Drive? (iCloud.com)
On your Mac or PC;
- Open any browser and go to www.icloud.com
- Sign in into your iCloud by using your email and password.
- Once signed in, click on iCloud Drive.
- A new window will appear which will show all of the files that are available on the iCloud Drive.
- To download any file, click on it to select it.
- After the file(s) have been selected, click on the download button.
The selected file(s) will be downloaded to the default downloads location.
That’s it, folks! Now you can easily download any file from your iCloud Drive to your Windows PC or Mac through iCloud.com.
iCloud app is available for both Windows PC and Mac and you can use them too to download files but this method does not require downloading iCloud app and you can do it easily, any time you want to through any browser by just logging in on iCloud.com.