With iOS 12, Apple introduced a couple of new features and most of the apps got some really impressive add-ons and Photos app is one of them. With the iOS 12 update, you now get the option to create a new iCloud album to share it with your friends and family.
If you have some memorable images and videos then you can easily make an album and share it with anyone you want to.
This idea of creating a shared album is definitely a good and useful one for the users as they can easily share the pictures that they took with someone through these shared albums.
Before getting started, you should enable the Shared Album feature on your device.
How to enable the Shared Album feature on iOS 12:
To enable the enable the Shared Album feature, follow these steps:
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Head Over to Photos.
Turn on the switch next to the Shared Album.
Shared Album feature will now be enabled for your iOS device.
How to create an iCloud Photo Album and Share it with your friends on iOS 12:
- Open the Photos app on your iOS device.
- Select the photos/video that you wish to share.
- Tap on the Share icon and select Shared Albums.
- Give a tittle to the album and tap on Next.
- You can either choose from the suggested friends or enter the phone number/email of your friend(s) and then tap on Create.
- After you have selected the friends, add a description about the album and tap on Post.
That’s it! You have successfully created an iCloud album and shared it with your friends. You can access it from the Albums tab and manage it, invite your friends, allow them to post pictures to the album and remove it completely.